View Single Post
Old 03-15-10, 07:40 PM   #12
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarjackU977 View Post
Thats' a lot of historical mentions. I'm not much knowledgeable about history, even if I remember about some of those mentions.
There are well few things I noticed that I could comment, but that's not related to the content, rather to the style revealing your skill to present history in the most insulting possible way.

Just an example I noted. French beaten by a mere Brittish footwear designer? But when it comes to Joan of Arc, well, you didn't present in the same way, which would have been Brittish troops being beaten by a mere crazy French peasant girl.
But I won't comment further, as I lack knowledge about history.

Yet, from a human perspective, your style raise the questions of your intent. So, Jimbuna, what's your point with this post, actually?
I assume you have a message? Some hate? Humiliation? Maybe that every Frenchman born is a looser of some sort? Certainly, you didn't intent to be warm and welcoming with French, here.
Comment away BarjackU977, it bothers me not.

It was never my intention to disrespect France as a nation but rather that I post as a joke, a form of humour.

If you are offended then I apologise unreservedly.

I would ask one thing of you though.....read the post of Sailor Steve, a well respected member of this community and consider its content.

If you have difficulty in understanding the meaning of his post or mine, or feel unable to embrace its meaning then you have three choices:

1) Feel free to post 'jokes' regarding the British (let me assure you I have a broad sense of humour and will in no way feel offended so long as the content is not perceived to be deliberately provocative) what I posted earlier has already been posted by at least one other on a previous occasion).

2) Take this to PM exchanges.

3) Read up on French military history and challenge the accuracy of the detail.

Respectfully Yours
Jimbuna

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote