View Single Post
Old 02-22-10, 09:08 PM   #386
RodBorza
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0

No doubt about it, you are hardcore. You are the kind of subsim player who pins up the Kriegsmarine gridmap on your wall, you use a redlamp when playing at night, your wife lets you know her mother is visiting by shouting "Alarm!" and you didn't know--or care--that Silent Hunter III has a save game feature. You cut your teeth plotting attacks in Gato, sank 28,000 tons in your first Aces of the Deep patrol, and played Dangerous Waters at 100% realism. You scoff at wannabes who whine about some niggling detail in a subsim but use the red triangle-infested auto TDC and auto-map updates. You never, ever, use anything but full realism.
You are the "sim" in Subsim.

Hardcore here...but I never played with a red lamp on...hmmm...good idea.
This way I believe I'll be able to see my keyboard without being blinded and not being able to see what's in my periscope...

P.S.: Ok, one more thing. They also failed to mention that TC is not for you. You take the time of evasion from DD's to have a snack or do a quick stop at the bathroom... Well, I do!

"On the ship sinking business since 1996"
RodBorza is offline   Reply With Quote