View Single Post
Old 02-10-10, 11:25 PM   #111
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Problems with Installs

Mort,Luftace, Lc, Txema, ZW, perhaps it would be good if you explained what the problem is with your installs so the rest of us can know whether or not we are having the same problem.This way we can avoid other people comign later and asking the same questions. Since we're all in the same tank, so-to-speak. might as well share the problems.

Here's my problem. I have 2 installs of TvsT; the main install on my own laptop is working well with all ZW mods installed and working. But when I tried upgrading my back-up game on my wife's laptop( a less performing model) I experienced crashes. I installed Tigers Shake Kurtenki, mission C2m6 and then ZW's latest, fixed new German mission.The install would go well and the game would open normally but when loading a mission instead of getting the click on the mouse to start mission prompt the game would crash and I get a critical error message without any explanation.I've tried everything, uninstalling ZW's mod, new installs etc and re-installing with or without the free first mission , with and without the C2m6(both versions the freebie and the members only).No go ! The moment I install the latest version and get the ZW logo and homepage pic ( nice touch) I end up with the same crash problem.

Are you having the same problem?
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote