View Single Post
Old 02-03-10, 12:41 PM   #19
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Bugs Report

Hi Lc,

Yes I have experienced almost the same bugs in mission one Tigers Shake K>urtenki, a wingman gettign killed by rushing too fast and the Hanomag getting stuck in the wreckage.The other wingman stays behind in the village and sometimes gets killed too.Those are AI bugs which ZW has partly corrected but there s still work to do in that area.I ll report them to him so he can work on it but as part of the whole Kursk release.The bug with the engine I haven´t experienced but I drive automatic so may be that s why(drive my tank like my car with automatic transmission )

Every bug must be reported so they can be catalogued in order of importance and later addressed based on urgency and priorities.
ZW is indeed great because he takes everything seriously.He is American by birth but German in his character, a born perfectionist which is what we need!

He will release any day now his fixes for the latest release Tigers Break Out and we wills ee what has been correected as it will impatc the first mission as well.

Thanks for sharing and welcome to our cool group of Zw members.

regards

Frinik
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote