Old 01-12-10, 05:38 PM   #3230
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

[quote=Gunfighter;1230903]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armistead View Post
Well, nothing we do touches what you do. I've got photo shop and something else I need to load...just never used it. Time to learn to edit.
Finally found some videos on youtube that were helpful.

The game is amazing the many water colors you can get, blues, blacks, teals, purple...I've been trying to mod much bigger waves....course I get those I screw other stuff up. I did get a blue transparent water, but seems a little purple, reminds me of PE4.

Wow ! Those Waves are high, You would never be able to man the Deck Gun, I remember PE4 Great Mod.I used to use PhotoShop but didn't like it,
I use Corel Photo & Corel Draw,and Corel PaintShopProX2 but I have a load of Extra filters and such and I get by with those.I would love to start from scratch with a picture like the pro graphics guys.but I enjoy it and thats what its all about.
Edit: just noticed the Guy at the side of the Con Tower never seen that before
The guy at the side tower is part of TMO.

I just loaded Corel and starting to work on some edits. Found some great youtube video's. Seems you can spend hours on one shot...time consuming.

You can really get some good unedit SS playing with your card settings. I use nHancer like most and run some high settings. You can get some real sharpe looks, but gotta have a rig to push it, cause high settings just for a little more sharpness causes quite a performace hit.

Last edited by Armistead; 01-12-10 at 09:12 PM.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote