View Single Post
Old 01-08-10, 01:02 AM   #1424
JScones
Navy Seal

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabretwo View Post
Perhaps, but I don't think so. If your referring to the Malfunctions option, I have malfinctions deactivated and I still have the problem.

The only items that I have selected from options at the moment are randomize crush depth, randomize days in base, and randomize gramaphone tracks.
Well, you stated above that "its definitely Sh3 Commander modifying the Commands_en.cfg", so perhaps as a start you could post the differences that you noticed that SH3Cmdr made to "Commands_en.cfg" that led you to that definite conclusion? Because such changes must have been manually introduced to SH3Cmdr (ie through you installing a mod into SH3Cmdr that modifies "Static settings.cfg" or "Randomised events.cfg"). So posting the changes you observed may help someone point you in the right direction.

Beyond that, as others appear to be happily running this mod with SH3Cmdr (recognising the non-SH3Cmdr based problem mentioned on page 56), you may want to review the integrity of your SH3 installation - have you got automatic rollback selected in SH3Cmdr, etc etc...
JScones is offline   Reply With Quote