View Single Post
Old 01-07-10, 07:01 AM   #341
Capt. Shark Bait
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by frinik View Post
Sharkbait; I think It's a good investment.Think of it as buying a new game. This is what you would probably pay. Or filling your tank( I am not sure what the price of gasoline is in the US or wherever you live) which will last you just a few weeks.This game has the potential to offer gameplay for years.

This game will offer numerous improvements and is open to modders which means it could easily become another Panzer Elite or Steel Fury or Steel Beast( if you play modern tanks).There's a potential for lots of new SP missions and tanks. Finally, it's got Multi player potential( I don't play MP) and ZW has given green light to Monkwarrior and others to use his improvements to the game in order to create a better MP.

There are no new tank sims on the horizon( although Graviteam - the creators of Steel Fury - have said they will come up with a new TS by the end of 2010) and TvsT is dead as it is.

I am not preaching just using the arguments that convinced me to pay!

Cheers
thing is, tho, no credit card and the closest i've come to tanking is BFx/Desert Combat/Forgotten Hope2. been wanting TvT for over a year, now and got it for xmas, tho a week late. again it's unlikely, but there's a very slight chance i might be able to get it thru who got TvT for me. there are more russki tanks to slaughter

Corsair Vengeance M70; ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z; FX 8350; Asus 7870; Samsung SyncMaster 2243SWX; coolmax CUG950B 950w psu; 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3; Corsair M4 SSD 128GB, WD 1TB; x18 DVR212D; 7SP1
Capt. Shark Bait is offline   Reply With Quote