Thread: WBs mod page
View Single Post
Old 01-05-10, 08:12 PM   #80
Wreford-Brown
Sea Lord

Downloads: 51
Uploads: 26
Default [REL] WB's GWX campaign with 23 additional ships

At the risk of reinventing the wheel, I've decided that my additional ship mods were becoming unwieldy when I included generic ships in them. The generic ships are freely available and my mods were becoming too big when these additional ships were included. I'm therefore going back to the genesis of my additional ship mods, where ship builders kindly give me permission to script their unique ships into the campaign. This also allows for a single mod rather than the five that I created for the original VonDos' ships mod.

I've therefore rolled back the mod to 23 ships. VonDos' 19 ships are still there to which I've added Mikhayl's Maiale and Luftwaffe Rescue Buoy, AH_Thor's SPS Churruca and the ability to enable jimbuna's Q ship.

This mod caters for everything that users have asked for in a single 'one-stop' package, enabling you to add jimbuna's Q-ship or remove the RMS Titanic to suit your playing style. It also includes the TMT fix.

This mod supercedes the 'VonDos' v1.9' and 'additional 34 ships' mods which I will no longer be supporting.

Full details of this new mod are in the Readme.

All my mods are available at MediaFire:
SH3 Mods
Other modders SH3 mods
SH4 Mods
...you can't please all of the people all of the time...
Wreford-Brown is offline   Reply With Quote