View Single Post
Old 01-04-10, 06:40 AM   #331
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Something good!

ZW, I thought you should know. I guess stimulated by your mods - which have rekindled my interest in T vs T( I hadn't played it for over 6 months) I started replaying all the individual missions this weekend. I was playing in particular the Soviet missions and thanks to your modding the missions are much tougher now.The PZIVs and the Stugs are no longer the walkover that they were in the original game and they actually shoot and kill a lot of T34s. I was able to compare since I have 2 versions on the game, one unmodded.The last mission: Repikhovo's Last Stand in particular has become a T34s graveyard.I was unable to complete it in 4 attempts as all including my tank would get killed before being able to reach the German HQ.In the other missions, both German and Soviet the going gets much tougher for the Sovs and easier for the German.In the 3rd German mission too the AT guns and the support Pz IV tanks survive and take out much of the T34s.This is a definite improvement and I guess all of us are eager to see how you will mod those missions.

Cheers
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote