View Single Post
Old 01-03-10, 12:16 AM   #7
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEBSTER View Post
well you know more about that stuff then me but i thought if ships were already within detection range then they would not get reported or fire at each other because they wouldnt see each other?
No, No, I do not know more than you, we sometimes know different things and we get an answer by putting our heads together.

I had not heard of the "already in sight" and I never tested for it either, but I don't know if I ever did a mission where they were already that close. So I'll tuck that one away in case I have problems and don't know why.

@Asakura. That is the way I try to do all my troubleshooting, look at the simple stuff first, then proceed to the more difficult. Like if your computer doesn't work.....Look to see if it is plugged in first. Then get out the hammer.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote