Old 12-22-09, 09:14 PM   #16
tomfon
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 178
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KING111 View Post

The Trial of German Major War Criminals

The Chief of the Central Economical and Administrative Department of the SS, on the basis of a report submitted to him,
orders that all human hair cut in concentration camps be appropriately utilised. Human hair is to be spun into industrial felt and yarn.
Out of combed and cut hair of women, hair-yarn stockings for U-boat crews are to be made, as well as hair-felt stockings for employees of the Reich railways

h//p://ftp.nizkor.org/hweb/imt/tgmwc/tgmwc-20/tgmwc-20-195-08.shtml

Its no news to me.Some time ago i watched a WWII documentary where it was mentioned that human hair was also used by the Uboat crews. Actually, the hair was processed -sort of- so i'm not very sure if the crews knew what kind of ''material'' they were using. Still, it is disgusting - at least.

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan

Mods for SH3