DivingDuck
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 1

Moin,

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoomsn View Post
Ahoj Diving Duck!

Once again a great modification made by a great modder! I checked your animated hatch using a type VII and (currently) a type IX and here is what came out: PERFECT! No probs or broken fingers caused by a suddenly closing hatch. Your mod works just as described in the readme. Very nice is the idea with that food vanishing while on patrol. And those little lamps of the "Bordabsperrungs-Meldeanlage" (it's not the "Weihnachtsbaum" - that name was used for the "Flut- und Lenzverteiler" which is located right beside the Tiefensteuerstand, but anyway!). So here's my Lagemeldung: "10.4.42-1601/EC-3736 + Zentrale-Modifikationen für Typen 7 u. 9 unter Frontbedingungen getestet + voll see- und tauchklar + gute Arbeit! + thoomsn/U 173."
thanks for the report, your appretiation and your clarification regarding Xmas tree. Didn´t find any useful info about this particular device in my books. So, I´m grateful for any corrective hint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flakmonkey View Post
Just a couple of small issues to report with the typeIX interior. Im more of a type 7 man normally but just for a change ive switched to an IXc boat and have noticed a couple of small things whith radioroom geometry protruding into the control room, not game breaking stuff i know...
Nitpicker! Report to the captain´s bunk immediately! Bring your onion peeler! Or even better a (flak)monkey wrench and a paintbrush.
I´ll see whether I can do anything about this issue.

Btw, congratz on your award. You´ve earned it. Your sig is marvelous.

Regards,
DD

PS: Here´s a new DD_OH_V3.09_ConningDeckCam_Fix_20091216221109.7z. It will restore full interactivity with the watch officer. The officer does not stop his scanning when addressed. Only after giving any order he will turn towards your default conning deck position, shout the order into the mega and continue his scanning cycle. Btw, I´m considering to re-fix the conning deck cam. It causes nothing but trouble to have it free.
DivingDuck is offline   Reply With Quote