Old 12-15-09, 07:52 AM   #1704
lurker_hlb3
Admiral

Downloads: 187
Uploads: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Sorry for double Post, but it seems I have a quite larger problem here

Yesterday I did a fresh install from the SH4 stock game, then installed the U-Boat Addon.

After that I installed Trigger Maru Overhauled 1.9, TM Patch 081209, and then RSRD TMO 502 (with JSGME)

Then I started a SUBPAC Campaign in May 1942, first mission was to "help out" in the battle of Midway. In only encounterd one allied Task Group, so I thought I was just unlucky.

Next Mission was a Patrol around Kiska, got a Flash Message that there will be a resupply mission from the japanese, didn't even found one enemy ship, only encounterd Airplanes. Maybe unlucky again. I also did a patrol to the other Harbor there (something with A, don't remember it yet), didn't make any contact. I also got into SJ-Radar Range to the Harbor's, but got no contacts.

Now I'm on my third patrol. I was ordered to patrol near Bungo street (I think that is the name), didn't encounter one single ship out there, only one Airplane contact was on radar in ~72 game hours. I entered the street, not one ship contact (by the way my ship was equipped with SJ Radar)

Entered two japanese harbors, you guess it, no ships there.

Then I went to Tokio Bay all along the japanese coast and...right....no contacts on the way.

Then in Tokyo Bay I only encounterd one armed Trawler and two Minelayers, but no other ship traffic.

So what is this? It's September 1942 and Japan already has runned out of ships? This can't be possible

Can there be something wrong with my installation? Or is RSRD not compatible with TMO1.9 after the latest patch?

When you reloaded, did you remove the "SH4" directory from the "My Documents" ?

Did you return to homeport and end the mission after the orginally assigned objective was complete ?

Quote:
is RSRD not compatible with TMO1.9 after the latest patch
The patch has no effect on RSRDC

Last edited by lurker_hlb3; 12-15-09 at 11:12 AM.
lurker_hlb3 is offline   Reply With Quote