View Single Post
Old 12-07-09, 04:03 PM   #1307
DivingDuck
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 1

Moin,

for those who want to change the triggering depth for the helmsmen vanishing, try these tweak files. I´ve managed to upload them to SubSim only today. Open them with MiniTweaker and change the values for "minimum" and "maximum". I recommend to use a max difference of 0.001 between both values. If you want to "disable" this feature, set both values to 0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padvotke View Post
Ups, yeah, my bad now I enabled DD_OH_V3.09_Fix_for_OLC_GUI_001 very last one and OLCG2 menu controls are functioning again.However I'm still getting message "Radio Antenna destroyed, sir" when the game loads..Don't know if I use the latest version but it is called DFa_UpDnRot_Flags_final
This is what I'm using. But animations no longer working too. Hatch and obs periscope ain't working/moving
According to your screenie it should work without a problem. I will check it and report back. I faintly remember to have heard about the "Radio Antenna destroyed" problem occuring with GWX. I´ll see whether I can find the post in question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flakmonkey View Post
Since in theory the planesmen would be part of the watch crew that has just vacated the bridge could not their appearance in the control room positions be linked to the watch crew disappearing or even to the player giving a command to dive??
That´s just what I´m after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGN1 View Post
Hi DD,

first of all, thanks for all your great work! Unfortunately, I also have the same problem as Padvotke, i.e., the Funkantenne is destroyed at the beginning of a mission (I tested the navigation training in the academy), the hatch is closed and cannot be opened (although the handle moves), and the observation scope is not animated (although shift+o and strg+o works fine)

Best, LGN1

PS: I use the DFa_UpDnRot_Flags_final mod.
I had the problem with missing animation(s) too some time back. IIRC it worked out after disabling and re-enabling the mods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGN1 View Post
Hi,

I have just tested the new version without the DFa_UpDnRot_Flags_final mod and it works fine. Since the only file the two mods have in common is the commands_*.cfg file, I guess there is an ID problem

Best, LGN1
Thanks for reporting back. Allthough the commands_*.cfg gets overwritten by OH, every needed entry for Dfa_UpDnRot_Flags_final is present in the basic OH_V3.09´s version of the commands.cfg file already. Please try to disable and re-enable the affected mods for testing.

Regards,
DD
DivingDuck is offline   Reply With Quote