View Single Post
Old 12-03-09, 06:33 PM   #1734
Anvart
Admiral

Downloads: 122
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
Anvart, so the interior is not perfect in TMO, these issues are left over from stock though
These problems are known for a long time and for a long time are solved... but not in TMO... i see...
Quote:
As far as the two telegraphs, they represent one telegraph for engines one and two, and one telegraph for engines three and four.In the game, the devs took easy aka cheap way out and grouped engines together instead of having four seperate engines as had in real life, ...
We say about ... that is in game ... and in game we have four tachometres ... and we have only one telegraph with handle (for NO)... and you think, Nav officer should not have knotmeter before eyes ...?
Quote:
As far as the Nagara Maru(merchant pictured) , whats your prob, seen pics of Japanese Marus like that.That is a large modern freighter from stock version though, named Nagara Maru in TMO.
It's not my problem ... it's ship problem ... Smoke, smoke and once again smoke ...
I could not define for 10 minutes of mod viewing ... what ship is it ...
Quote:
The watchman not rotating is just nitpicking, but I understand, these leftover things that were in because devs didnt do it correctly to begin with are annoying.Hopefully some modder will have time to correct them.
I have shown only a part of problems ...
If not to speak about problems, they remain for ever... as in all global mods from 2005 ...

Moses said: "Don't create yourself an idol"...

Last edited by Anvart; 12-03-09 at 08:22 PM.
Anvart is offline   Reply With Quote