View Single Post
Old 11-24-09, 06:42 PM   #162
karamazovnew
The Old Man

Downloads: 151
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by markdenny View Post
Just downloaded this superd looking mod taken out alpha 2 replaced with new one and ctd take out the new one and replace with alpha two version and all is fine.Whats the problem please help omegu is all at the latest spec.
Yeap, my bad.... I had RFB and RSRD below the OMEGU mod and so I included ships in the Sea folder that don't have anything to do with OM. I've deleted the bad folders and also removed the Nomograph from the Nav Map since I won't use the RFB files without their permission. I honestly hope there aren't any more incompatibilities. I'll check them with winmerge but it will take me some time to download OM. I'd better get myself the normal OM files this time, not the ones for RFB...

What I don't understand is this: why didn't the alpha 2 version cry for the nomograph file? It was a small error that still allowed me to enter the game, but still...

EDIT: oh now I get it.... Curses! Its the one from OMEGU. Phew... I'll still download both just to be sure there's no more screw ups. I'll post a fix for the nomograph soon. I hadn't enabled the easy plotting variant and it used the files in RFB

Last edited by karamazovnew; 11-24-09 at 09:58 PM.
karamazovnew is offline   Reply With Quote