View Single Post
Old 11-24-09, 01:36 PM   #159
karamazovnew
The Old Man

Downloads: 151
Uploads: 0

It's done , I can't believe it myself. The AOBF has been infernal to say the least. I'll post it in about 2-3 hours. Mind you, it will still count as beta test until I'm confident there are no bugs. There are many errors in the aob wheel, but so far I've found that they just counteract eachother. I've yet to get more than 50m or 5 degrees aob errors. Here's the final pic before release:

The upper transparent wedge is used at 6X zoom, while the one at the bottom is used at 1.5X zoom (just a simple 1/4 division). The red wedge between them is for the speed calculation. There are 2 different AOB wheels, one for 4:3 resolutions and one for 16:9 resolutions (released as a mandatory fix). The precise markings are similar to the ones I've made for ACM Reloaded. Thet don't light up at night but you'll be able to change the color easily. They show marks in 1 degree increment. The horizontal ones are already doubled. But If you want to calculate them at 1.5X zoom, then you'll have to multiply the already doubled number by 4. Now back to work
karamazovnew is offline   Reply With Quote