View Single Post
Old 11-20-09, 01:16 AM   #98
Sledgehammer427
PacWagon

Location: Drinking coffee and staring at trees in Massachusetts
Downloads: 280
Uploads: 0

Dowly I saw you were talking earlier on in the thread about how to go about the third German mission.

What I do (and it's worked pretty well, I can't beat it either, usually because of reasons other than myself)
I jump in the driver's position and head into the town,
where I park the tank behind a building, kind of like leaning out from behind a corner in infantry, I can turn the turret most of the ways so I can engage the Russians coming over the hill. The building keeps you form getting hit on the first shot by those SU-85's and T-34's
On my game the others tend to stay put forcing me to go after them. I would flank them from the right like you said and usually I get a jump on the first two. Then I go after the last three, which is usually where I get killed.
Once I had the first two down and the third started moving, I told the driver to stay put but he took on a mind of his own and started moving. By the time he stopped, we were parked on a tree and I couldn't aim the gun low enough to hit the guy. I was killed amidst smashing the "S" key cussing at the top of my lungs. I think the driver's out to get me, because that wasn't the first time the German driver got me killed (another time was when he wouldn't get behind the building fast enough and I was de-tracked and pulverized by the tanks coming over the hill.)
The Russian driver's pretty competent though
V-boat Nutcase - Need supplies? Japanese garrison on a small island in the way? Just give us a call! D4C!
Sledgehammer427 is offline   Reply With Quote