Old 10-20-09, 10:17 PM   #108
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starforce2 View Post
What does that green text mean exactly?

And 134 is (I believe) fixed. It now loads in the mission editor. I changed one boat (a DD) and the large euro liner was mis-typed as 103 and should have been 109 it loads now in editor.
I am wondering if the liner is another type change from 1.4 to 1.5. I'm going to post a thread and see if someone out there has a 1.4 installed and can peek at the liner file for me. If it is it will be another item on the alert list for converting old missions to 1.5 and such.
I'll post what I have, we seem to be working on the same stuff, so I'll post those ones I have fixed.

The green text means it's moldy.

SecondsUntilReport=-38.678677
You can set a ship to report it's location with a square on the map.

HighPrioContact=false
If you set a ship as a High Priority contact it puts a red star at it's location.
TacticalUnit=false
You can set up unit to be "Tactical" under certain circumstances, so you can call in assistance or send out a scout planes etc.

AvailStartDate=19380101
AvailEndDate=19451231

If this is used and I'm not sure it is, it is probably when the ship is able to start if you don't start it at the beginning of the mission, but possibly spawn it in response to a trigger. For example triggering a DD to spawn when you enter a harbor, this will tell whether it is available or not. But all the ones I have seen are the same dates, so I don't know if it is even used.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.