Old 10-19-09, 07:15 PM   #1140
DivingDuck
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 1

Moin,
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivingDuck View Post
DD_OH_V3_RH released / actual version V3.07 (fixing CTD)
actual: V3.07

@Irish & Jim
the fix for GWX is not needed. But I recommend to enable it as it contains 3 new tooltips. It will not prevent the game from CTD. If it does, it will do so with the fix enabled too.

@ViperU48
thanks for the report. I will fix it.

@Castout
donīt know the 'Widescreen mod'. Whoīs made it?

@Dutchie-one
see the installation manual to cross-check wheather you have obeyed the order of installtion. In case you did, make sure to 'unlock' the hatch befor moving it via the handle. If it is locked (red light above hatchway), it will not move on mouse action.

@urfisch
if youīre referring to evan82's picture, donīt worry. The peri shaft is unchanged.

@Anvart
the ID to change is 'Dummy_Pick_WP'. And donīt forget to change the respective entry in *.cam.

Iīve used a smaller angle on purpose. 15° is far too much for my liking.

Your 'Thoughts about StateMachineControllers' thread is ingenious. Many thanks for sharing the info. Iīve used the info to make the obs_peri move up and down on key command. But for some unknown reason I canīt use 'Lower_whole_obs_persicope' command to trigger the animation. Any ideas?

So, Iīve changed the command to rise/lower_whole_obs_scope to 'SHIFT+O'/'CTRL+O'. Now the obs scope animation will play while the obs scope is moving. After switching to obs scope view, it will show the appropriate view.

Regards,
DD

Last edited by DivingDuck; 10-20-09 at 09:10 AM.
DivingDuck is offline   Reply With Quote