View Single Post
Old 10-14-09, 05:04 AM   #7
tomfon
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 178
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonSamurai View Post
I have to say I am slightly confused. Let me get this straight.. you have a choice between a 600 and 900 euro laptop, but can only afford to spend 800?

doesn't that put the 900 euro system out of your price range then?
Yes it does. But i forgot to mention that it maybe possible to add 200euros in my current account. 800+200=1000euros.

@CaptainHaplo
Yes, i'm aware of the fact that Ubi hasn't announced any requirements for SH5 but i believe that some people in this forum can tell a few things about SH5 even at this point.

@AVGWarhawk
As far as the HD capacity is concerned i was thinking the same thing. On the other hand, i'm a little concerned about the memory of the video card and the bad news are that i can't find anything better. By the way how are you sure that 512Mb is fine? I'm just asking.

Thank you all for answering.

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan

Mods for SH3
tomfon is offline   Reply With Quote