View Single Post
Old 09-28-09, 08:03 AM   #1683
Sonicfire1981
Engineer

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker_hlb3 View Post

I designed my mods to work a certain way. If you start "mixing and matching" elements of my mod with other peoples work it " not my problem".
Please note that my post in no way ment "hey, whats wrong, its not working".
I am trying to understand how modding works. And as I see in you one of the most competent modders i regularly come across (I dont mean to be rude to any of the other authors of great mods) you are the first that i would ask when i seek advice. This is especially true as I use mostly your mods as examples of "how to do modding".

As english is not my primary language my request might have been misunderstood. I'm sorry if this was the case.
If your response is something like "Figure it out yourself, this is exactly what i did, too", I can live with that.

All I want to achieve is being able to give something back to the community which produced a lot of great mods (actually mods that prevented me to lose interest in a game within a couple of weeks, which normally happens)
My hope was that with your help I could understand the structures of the game earlier.
Sonicfire1981 is offline   Reply With Quote