View Single Post
Old 08-17-09, 01:10 PM   #22
Admiral Von Gerlach
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 358
Uploads: 0

I am very very grateful to see that this fine company and UbiSoft are combining to bring us the next generation of possiblity for SH ...and SHV will be the best of the series I predict confidently, and an amazing gift to us all.

I propose that we appreciate and thank our lucky stars for this fantastic and fortunate event. I study and research the entire range of sims and many have been cut or closed for future development (MS Flight Sim and Train sim both for example) and have no future Here we see what many have already begun to bring into reality in mod work in this very community, a fully realized entire submarine and I am sure with the skills of the modders here any era and any type of boat will be within reach.

So lets thank the stars above and the Laughing Fates for this wonderful event to come and I send my appreciation to the entire development team and to UbiSoft, after a lifetime of studying naval history we are approaching a chance to really experience the entire possiblities.