View Single Post
Old 08-08-09, 06:36 PM   #220
Dan Olivas
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default Dan Olivas

Zeb you are a one of a kind…..being your son in law for 25 years…I have been lucky to see the extraordinary qualities that you were blessed with and more importantly to see how effortlessly you walked through every facet of this life and how you extracted every ounce of life out of the time that you were given on this earth.

I have always admired how quick you were to forgive and forget and how you never let anything stand in the way of your focus to show your love to your daughters.

Your, ability to never meet a stranger and always leave that encounter having told them a story that resonated with what ever was going on in their life. Yes! I know the story more then likely was one of your passionate stories from one of greatest adventures and loves of your life the “Navy” … “I also know that any one who was lucky enough to hear one of your stories was lucky enough” .

Zeb The world and in particular our great country is a better place today because of your service to your country and to every human being you met. Thank you for your tireless service.… …You presence, wisdom and love will deeply be missed…may God bless you with all the rest and peace that you deserve. I am one of those that was “lucky enough”

Love you and miss you!

Dan