View Single Post
Old 08-04-09, 04:34 PM   #22
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFish View Post
FYI, there are no custom torpedoes included, it just uses the stock ones. If you want a torpedo to go faster you would have to modify one of the already existing ones. Maybe cloning it, but I don't know what effect that would have on the 'playable' ones.
I don't think you can clone a torpedo, you would have to modify one in the sim file and make it acoustic. I don't know if the ship will only use the US torpedos or if it will use the German ones, never tried it. But Keltos tried to add a new torpedo and it wouldn't work. And someone mentioned you can modify them but can't add any. I think if the straight run distance was far enough it shouldn't come back to hit you, but of course I never tested it, since until now, I didn't know you could make them work.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote