View Single Post
Old 07-23-09, 05:58 AM   #131
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by karamazovnew View Post
Well, my knowledge of how the menu_1024_768.ini files is a bit limited but in SH3 and in SH4, there are only a few items that are hardcoded by ItemID to show/hide things. For example, pressing the RANGE line on the notepad actually makes the stadimeter group visible. Pressing the "check" button hides it again. The modder can't make new items like these, but he can reuse them. OLC did that, and Mikhayl went a few steps forward. There are at least 3 pairs of show/hide items for the Obs, Attack Peri and UZO. If there's any one of these that hasn't been used, I could put in a small button to show/hide the filters. Or make a small switch to change the color of the lines at will. But the menu file is so messed up right now, that I can't figure out if it's possible. On the bright side positioning items is a piece of cake compared to SH4.
very nice idea Karamazovnew,
the 'speed' and 'aob' buttons of notepad i think haven't been used (better OLC ...confirm this)(i didn't mentioned the 'range' button becuase i used it in my optics mod for the stadimeter).if so ,maybe is possible

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote