View Single Post
Old 07-08-09, 07:53 AM   #112
Uber Gruber
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Now Uber, periodically you have had a little go at me now and then... and you wait long enough between little pokes that witnesses forget. (Don't make make me dig through your old posts... I'm not really in the mood... given my absolute disappointment at not finding you under my bed.) So 'fess up!
My concience is clear so my money will have to stay on the paranoia...but feel free to dig them.

Quote:
In truth, you strike me as someone who is an interesting guy. You actually attempted to climb Mt. Everest in RL (which ended in a great deal of pain IIRC) did you not?
Why thankyou, and it was a walk to the south pole rather than a hike up everest, which thankfully was a success.

Quote:
You made me laugh my butt off! You can't be all THAT bad of a guy.
I'm glad I did, it was certainly my intention. Do you remember a certain PM you sent me a while back....here it is:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uber Gruber
Good choice sir, and can I just add that there was talk of a GreyWolves addon for NYGM which would enhance the eye candy a bit. Not sure if it will still happen because there was once a great war between the GW and NYGM camps which lasted 1000 years. Luckily, that was a long long time ago....the war has since been replaced with a cold and deathly silence.

I should warn you though, if you have chosen NYGM then you MUST butter your bread sunny side up! Unlike those evil GW people who ALWAYS butter it sunny side down.....the horror!

Bless you sir!

With all the "politics" of modding one gets dragged into kicking and screaming....

From the bottom of my heart. Thank you for the desparately needed laugh.

From the evil GW team... we salute you!
So i'll get some whiskey glasses and you can knock the cap off.