View Single Post
Old 07-06-09, 10:48 AM   #225
Fleet Command CC
Engineer

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by :FI:Rabitski View Post
I re-installed DW, patched it and installed RA, I followed all the instructions. But when I tryed to run the game the start up splash screen comes up fine, but the next screen where you can select mission editor, single mission and all that is messed up. It looks like the sceens are over laying on top of each other and the screen is flickering. I can go and pick a mission by clicking randomly around the screen put it's pure luck what I end up in, if I do so the mission itself works fine. Any ideas whats going on here? or how I can fix it?
Hey FI:Rabitski

The only thing I think you can do is un-install and delete the Dangerous Waters folder, and then reinstall DW then try the RA mod again.

I would recommend backup the DW folder before trying the RA mod again.

For example I have got five DW folders in the common folder (Note I've got the Steam Version of DW),

Original - Dangerous Waters Backup

My Mods - Dangerous Waters

Reinforce Alert - Dangerous Waters

Alfa Tau 3 - Dangerous Waters

dangerous waters

Whichever one I want to play I just name the folder to dangerous waters it works great, for me I do this with most of my games.

ASrock 4Core1600P35-Wifi, Intel Core 2 Extreme X6800 2.93GHz, 4GB OCZ PC2-6400 ATI CrossFire Edition, Sapphire 2600XT 256MB GDDR4 PCI-E, 500GB Sansumg SATAII HDD 16MB Cache, XP
Fleet Command CC is offline   Reply With Quote