View Single Post
Old 06-03-09, 07:17 AM   #267
Nokia
Samurai Navy

Downloads: 131
Uploads: 0

I must admit I was quite suprised to be voted of by the investigation. After Silverraptor got lynched the only way for me to get killed was to get lynched and thus the investigation was a bit of a threat and that's why I saw it best to cooperate as much as possible with them. I suspected that someone in the investigation could be the monster but I didn't wan't to risk me getting lynched because I claimed it was someone on the inside. But I never ever suspected the monster was Nisgeis so superbly played mate you deserved to win !
The biggest mistakes where probably voting for Oberon and me miscalculating the votes when I voted for Jimbuna . I counted the votes and thought that there was no way to make any differance and therefor I voted the same as the investigation not to risk me getting lynched. Only afterwards I recounted the votes and saw that there could have been a tie (between TarJak(?) and Jimbuna). But all in all the game was a blast so thanks to Letum and once more congratulations to Nisgeis

Nokia is offline   Reply With Quote