View Single Post
Old 06-02-09, 04:11 PM   #259
Nisgeis
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 77
Uploads: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor1 View Post
Never said that, but the majority of people were convinced you were human directly or indirectly
That is incorrect, a small minority of people strongly thought I had been a human, but knew that I may no longer be and could be a monster. I was worried at the time that I would get this kind of criticism if I by some miracle won (easily?). So, I told Undersea that there was a new spirit and later on I told TarJak, to put the screws on Undersea. Hardly anyone was told I was human, you'll have to ask Undersea to be sure, but the assertion that everyone knew I was human, so that's how I won is wrong. Whatever perspective you take, I did not keep the new spirit a secret and did not exclude myself from being a monster. I won by keeping the higher priority suspicion on other people. I think more people were told I was a suspect than thought I was human.

You all just insisisted on not voting. At the point when Raptor was lynched, only three people voted, out of ten!!! If I had of been an independent monster from the start, this would have been a great way to get people lynched as one vote had massive sway, as everyone was abstain mad. This of course was because of the atmosphere that was the same as the last game, ie a revenge vote culture, where one person is afraid to vote for another, in case their card is marked even if that's the only evidence against them. If anyone discusses anything to do with someone else being a monster, then that person accuses them back of being a monster, so it's no wonder you could all be manipulated into, as Jimbuna put it, being sheep, as it was nice and safe and as long as no one was voting for them, they were happy with it. No one dared talking about things that made people look suspicious, as they all wanted to keep safe, so in a nutshell the humans acted alone, even though they outnumbered the werefish by about nine to one. There were even talks about not lynching people - weird! That would effectively give two night cycles in a row to the monsters. Jimbuna was correct. Conversely the monsters should always attack, as otherwise it's giving the humans two day cycles in a row. A few, like Oberon and Tarrasque dared to vote against someone else and start up some accusations, but this was rare.

Jimbuna almost ruined my careful plan, by trying to get people to vote, as that would affect the very small voting power I could influence - it was much better for me if no one else voted and that's true of any situation where there is a monster, if you don't vote, then the monster gets a more influential vote. Other people were much more suspicious than I was, due to what they were doing and saying. I was quite careful.