View Single Post
Old 05-31-09, 03:51 PM   #253
OneTinSoldier
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 46
Uploads: 0

Hello onelifecrisis,

I haven't tried you mod yet but I downloaded and am thinking of installing it for my next campaign.

I just wanted to let you know that what I think =FI=Ghost is talking about is a mod by Hitman...

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=147446

I gave the thread a bump so it'll be easy to find, but there is no longer a screenshot of it.

But take my word for it, it really is a very nice slideout compass that is better looking and more intuitive to use than the Stock GWX3 one, and according to Hitman is also more historically accurate. I don't know what all changes your mod makes to the 1024x768.ini file, but Hitman's mod doesn't make any changes to it. So it may be possible for anyone to just install Hitman's Slideout Compass after installing your OLC GUI.

Or, =FI=Ghost might have just been talking about the Big Slideout Compass that comes stock with GWX3, I'm not sure. But imho Hitman's new slideout compass graphics is the one to have!

Cheers
"Variable this is EasyRhino, do you copy? Over." Loud and clear EasyRhino. "Do we have a gig? Over." That's a Roger, we have a gig. Target is painted, start the music. "Roger that Variable. Into attack. Pickling target. Target is acquired and lit. LGB comin' down!" EasyRhino, circular error probability zero. Impact with High Order Detonation. Thank You, have a nice day.
OneTinSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote