peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by keltos01 View Post
exactly ! Peabody, you're the man !

now I can sleep at night

what files did you change (you can just pm that if that's ok)

Now at least it is real life like ! I made the two zones one on top of the other, zones linked to the "stern" and Bow torpedo rooms, so that would just fit perfectly.

I still can't believe you did it !

keltos
Like I commented it was just a 'throw it together' thing to see if it would work. Still some issues to work out. Notice the engine room has two bulkheads, one is the stern torpedo room and the other is the engine room. Everything from the stern torpedo room (no tubes) is in the engine room. Like the bulkhead, propeller shafts, dive planes transmission, etc. So there will be some work to do, not hard just takes time. And the crew all need to be renumbered for the compartments.

Also just named them Upper and Lower because you said they were positioned that way, but that can be changed easily.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote