View Single Post
Old 05-23-09, 11:43 AM   #187
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Jimbuna eyes up Chad and Captain Haplo and wonders what they are really up to whilst thinking to himself "Typical, one a civilian and the other a fair weather sailor no doubt, both wise after the event, one abstains and the other bugga didn't even vote, yet now they feel a sudden surge of courage in questioning the methods of those who at least had the courage and genuine belief to act and in doing so attempt to rid us, and them included of whatever it is that stalks us.......yes Jimbuna my old son you've been landed with a right bunch this time."

"I wonder how that brave Kaleun back in the last great war dealt with the situation against those werewolves?"

He sits at the back of the room and asks himself "I wonder if they're frightened of drawing adverse attention to themselves.....well now they have a definite advantage, if the don't vote and get kicked out of the escape hatch order isn't carried out what's the point of voting at all?"

"Time to have a scout around and see who else is into red lacey attire and seeing as TarJak made reference to a crustacean I suppose anyone with a dose of crabs could well be suspect to."

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)