View Single Post
Old 05-04-09, 12:15 AM   #15
Stealhead
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

So long as you in a US sub on a drop mission there is nothing that says you cant attack any target that comes along so long as you are able to get to the drop alive and make the drop you can do whatever on the way there or back. The U-boat ones are quite stupid I agree as is the fact that the stupid ass dingy always ends up clanging aginst your sub and very often gets flipped by waves. And another thing I notice if you do a supply drop 2 of your sailors drive the dingy but you never get them back and they never disapear from the roster but those 2 saps had to come form somewhere yet they simply go to shore and get left as if they where commandos or a spy being dropped off seems to me with the supply drop you should have to wait for you two crewman to come back and the game should make them come I dont think they will if you sit there.Just one of those strange oversites that has somehow been missed.Maybe those two sailors where stowed inside the dingy? If so crappy crappy crappy assingment.
Stealhead is offline   Reply With Quote