View Single Post
Old 04-20-09, 07:34 PM   #27
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Ok, I gave it a test drive. I like it! For those that dig the colors of SH3...you got it! Horizon looks good. Water colors have a bit of a green hue which is nice. Under the water a nice green. Clouds look good. Need to tweak a few things and this kind of sucks because it requires a mod for each mod package, ie. TMO, RFB, OM and others. The reason is, sharing between the two theaters in the files is a bit sticky...just like it was in the war.

Anyway, I ran it with TMO and the following needs to be looked at:
1) Dive bell for German boats plays for the fleet boats. This also includes the surface bell and emergency bell...need the klaxon. (reason for separate mod for each theater unless you know something I don't and I'm sure that is the case)
2) The sky at night has a yellow color. What I did was adjust gamma and overcame most of that. Might want to get a darker color.

Other than that, I think it was a cool idea and yes, it feels like SH3. You also added the music and that brought some memories back of SH3. Personally, I think you did a cool job here and had your thinking cap on when you decided to do this. I think if you look into those two things I mentioned you will have a very cool SH3 environment in SH4...two thumbs up.