Old 04-16-09, 07:24 AM   #104
Contact
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by youpi View Post
Thanks
Perhaps you'r right but it's just more comfortable with my uboat contact on the map . Manual targetting is not really a problem, I understand how to do this and always use it ( not always with luck and accurate )

And for the AOB finder ? What about the mark, wich mark do I use for find the AOB ? These next to the 15° (because I think the zoom is at X1.5) ? Or we don't care and we don't need to use this mark :rotfl:?
You don't need to use marker for AOB anymore.

When you calculate the range to target (leave the disks as they are after that) You look at ships mast in recognition manual, find that value on outter disk, click on it and drag it on ships lenght matching recognition manual on the same outter disk. Then while locked on target you count how many graduations there are from the center to the bow or from the bow to center if you find that way easier to see. Just keep in mind every graduation is equal to 2 ================>> 0 |||| 10

Then after counting the graduations the ship takes you're have to look for the same number on middle disk. When found Center disk will tell you what is AOB.

I'm not that good in explaining this so I strongly advice you to watch: OLCGuiSpecial_Tutorial. There is a brief introduction on Range and AOB.