View Single Post
Old 04-07-09, 11:26 AM   #98
Kptlt. Neuerburg
Admiral

Downloads: 54
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
Take half the fuel you'd normally take and use the entire length of the runway. Worked for me and Raptor, but then they hit the invisible trees, and I alt tab'd out of IL2 to turn up the teamspeak volume, thinking that the level stabiliser would save me, but it put me in the invisible trees with Raptor and Xabba.
Oberon I managed to get the "Cookie Bomber" with the full fuel and bomb load off of that airfield we've been flying out of (Kenley I think it is) has at one end of the long runway has the hill with invisible trees and the other end (the end where we were taking off from) has no invisible trees. Biggin Hill is more suited for the "Cookie Bombers" as it has a much longer runway, but that is currently being used by the blue group, so unless the groups change airfields, us Mossie pilots will have to stick to what we've got. Raptor1 was right about having to use the brakes during take off!!