View Single Post
Old 03-17-09, 03:59 AM   #13
karamazovnew
The Old Man

Downloads: 151
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakemann
I'm playing without manual targeting, but where is the range to the target displayed in uzo or periscope views?

Love the mod, but can't find the range
The TDC always updates the range, speed and bearing(+aob), you can just read them there. Just keep it on autoupdate and you get the solution when you lock the target. They're actually easier to read in ACM than on the notepad

Mikhayl, kudos for the best interface yet , that quick reference ShipID is brilliant. I've fiddled a bit with it to get it more to my liking, maybe this helps a few guyz:

- in data\menu\olc I renamed SpeedTable.tga to Mines.tga because I use that conversion table a lot. Now i get it if i move the mouse to the top of the map, instead of the mines map.
- in data\Menu\Gui I modified the periscope.tga to change the chronometer background to look more like the U-jagd one. What i did was just copy/paste the Ujagd one over and scaled it into position. I can't see the seconds numbers but I can see their markings, so it's the best of both worlds. I also had to modify the little black circle around the minute line. Took me 2 minutes to do it. IMO it's beter to leave it as it is and just use the wiz-wheel.
- in data\Menu\Gui\Units there are 3 tga files UnitSub.tga, UnitSubL.tga and UnitSubM.tga that represent your sub on the map. I've changed these to blank images (blank alpha channels) because I use the Real Navigation mod. You can change one of these with the bearing tga from the OLC 'Gold' mod, I think it's \data\Menu\Gui\MapTarget.tga, but I'm not sure, hope this helps.

Last edited by karamazovnew; 03-17-09 at 11:22 AM.
karamazovnew is offline   Reply With Quote