View Single Post
Old 02-26-09, 08:18 AM   #602
asanovic7
Captain

Downloads: 70
Uploads: 0
Default hey

I don't know kakeman, what seems to be the problem..
But..

I am wondering what "version" of sh3 are you playing, is the equipment number ok, stuff like that?
Try adding original sound from the mod, test it and then see..

Regarding that..

I didn't make any changes to racerboys sounds in my version, it's the same, which now reminds me to check if files are different from 2.1 to gwx 3.0, now I am not shure whether I checked that

RB!

Fires looking good! I tried that "rising of the flames" with oil fires, just made one step in that direction(one alternative part of the 7.x version), I understand how you did that and must say, please continue! I see fps is 60, but please try it with several ships burning in the port from the atack of aeroplanes.. That is the situation most pc's get choked?

The only step that misses now is wind affecting the smokes..

Have you tried something about that or is that completely "s...d" for sh3? How do they call it? hard coded? If that would be solved sh3 would be whole other game..
And, a little suggestion.. Can you contact poul and ask him for snorkel sounds, and try to add it to your rfx? I tried but my "view is blocked"? I don't understand fully the work of the menu ini file and sdl combo?

Cheers, all!
asanovic7 is offline   Reply With Quote