View Single Post
Old 02-16-09, 04:14 PM   #843
Nisgeis
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 77
Uploads: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope_Grey
What's up? Couldn't take me out last night so you've decided to do it with the guns?

I am starting to think you are the wolf and not Pinguin after all.
What do you mean starting to? Or were you sure it was Watch Officer Pinguin last night, but decided to accuse me last night because... well why? You have made the same claims about everyone. You've also posted saying that you know I'm human, so I can't see why you have changed your mind, except that I'm not part of your puppet show. You never give any reasons for doing anything. You say you know things, then you say you aren't sure, then you say you are sure. Make your mind up. You won't give the proof you claim to have, you won't say why you are making the choices you are, so they cannot be challenged.

This is the second (or maybe third) time you've claimed to have been the victim of an attack. As far as I know, those attacked that live do not know they were attacked. Is this 'proof' that you are not a beast? No, it's just proof you've made something up. Why would you make it up? Obvious.

You are far too erratic to be taken seriously, your irrational rants are just sabotaging us. Even if you aren't a beast, you're making one hell of a smoke screen. You are a noise maker. The beast is clearly on the mainland, as the narrative said. Any other claim is just stupid and has no basis! There must be a beast in the village as that's the only place there hasn't been a beast uncovered yet and it is the closest to the woods and that's where the howling was heard from.

AVSM and Mookie are also not giving any reasons for voting they way they are. Perhaps you have not told them why they are voting that way either?