View Single Post
Old 02-15-09, 08:37 AM   #786
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Jimbuna sat almost motionless at the table, one hand clutching the bottle of schnapps, the other his glass.

He looked across at Penelope sitting at the bar smoking a cigar. She held it in her right hand because the other one would have been wrong.

The 'wrong' hand was constantly picking at her nose, the contents she kept flicking into a small bowl on the bar counter.

Pinguin came in through the door and ordered a drink, whilst Penelope obliged, he picked at the contents of the bowl on the counter, oblivious as to what it contained but obviously thinking it was a free bar treat. He asked Penelope "Do you have some salt for these?" gesturing to the contents in the bowl.

Penelope grinned and said "I'd have thought they would already be salty enough".

Pinguin said "No bother....and stuffed the entire contents into his mouth"

Jimbuna noticed Penelope turning her back on him but sporting a wry grin on her pretty face.

Pinguin came over to Jimbuna and sat next to him "What are you thinking of the present situation now Kaleun?"

Jimbuna "Who would have thought Aramike would turn out to be a beast?"

Pinguin "You never know what people might turn out to be Kaleun"

Jimbuna "I'm thinking there is still a beast at large.....but probably on the shore side." He then thinks about what Nisgeis said earlier
Quote:
presumably by the gang of three she has influence over that lives outside the U-13. The last gang of three from the camp had a beast in it, did it not?
Jimbuna "Tell me Pinguin"

Pinguin "Yes Herr Kaleun"

Jimbuna "Why didn't you vote last night?"

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)