View Single Post
Old 02-14-09, 04:32 PM   #764
Penelope_Grey
Sea Lord

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

*Walks up to the Kpt of U-13*

I don't care if you have doubts, but time is running out. If you are a Guardian, and frankly... Im not sure you are... But lets say for arguments sake you are...

But do you know what... if we are the survivors... we could come out of this ok. You know what I see?

Dollar signs $$$$$... money!!

This place could become a museum a piece of preserved history, think of it, we are the survivors of a terrifying ordeal, we'll all be rich beyond our wildest dreams, and over there, right where the old well is... we'll have a monument made of beautiful polished marble, standing 100 feet high, enough to put Moltenort to shame.

Where the names of every fallen person will be written on a gold plaque... we owe it to ourselves as human beings to win... and we owe it to the fallen to ensure their memories are given substance, and they die the heroes they are!

You think I want to pull pints all my life? I have ambition! And yes, I wouldn't mind coming out of this baptism of fire with a few fiscal rewards!

I SURVIVED THE FIRST EVER SUBSIM WEREWOLF HUNT - and... I actually won the game for the humans too!