AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalExplorer
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk
So, just what is going on when I play Jutland or any other game with a protection device that causes such an uproar by little few?
I thought that's clear. Concerning Jutland, it will potentially refuse to play every 7 days. E.g. if you have no internet connection, or if the server does not accept your e-license. That's a bit like having batteries instead of a dynamo. Sooner or later someone will forget to charge them.

Other infamous DRM systems limit the number of installs to 3 that's also well known. Of course during the first installs everything will work fine.
From the developer and this DRM.

Quote:
Our DRM has nothing in common with Starforce or Spore's system. It does nothing to your system; it's all within the game itself. If you uninstall our game, there's no trace of our DRM left on your system. And while it's still on your system, it affects nothing else on your system. You have unlimited uninstalls and reinstalls. You download the game onto as many computers as you want and easily transfer the license between them all as often as you want.
This quote is what is clear to me. It could potentionally not play in 7 days?Everything in life could potentially not work on any given day. Does not stop me from making a purchase.