View Single Post
Old 02-12-09, 03:46 PM   #276
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
In turn 1 I see that someone is a human or a guardian, and the next thing I do is PM him saying "Helo I'm a Seer and I have found out that your true identity is human/guardian" The human/guardian would inmediately know that he can trust the Seer, because with that introudction he has already proven his identity. And the Seer is safe because he positively knows whom he is addressing to
So, if one player trusts me because he is non-werewolf and I tell him I know he is a non-werewolf (even though it is just a guess), it won't work for all 25? Of course it will. He does not know I am guessing or I have sent the same message to everyone. Certainly not right away.

Quote:
Nope, but doing so you would have revealed already that you are a werewolf to all of those who did not match, i.e. to all Guardians and real Seers which would be even more dangerous for you.
What? Read my post again, if I say non-werewolf, then all the Guardians and Seers will match.

Quote:
I AM a Seer. I asked the gamemaster my Seer question last night about you, and he said you are a non-werewolf, too!
See? A Guardian or a Seer gets that, it does match. Same for humans.
Onkel Neal is offline   Reply With Quote