View Single Post
Old 02-12-09, 12:51 PM   #182
groomsie
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 50
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred8615
There is no music in the AFRS stations. Saigon is seperate, and in fact is not even mine. I'm just mirroring it. You have to put music in the year folders inside the AFRS folder. Note that you should not put the music in the Events or just the AFRS folder itself. It won't play from either.
Time is June 3, 1942. Location is just off Brisbane.

Understood that AFRS has no music, but Saigon does. I'm getting nothing from either of them except static, but the "tuner" shows the correct frequency and station name.

I did re-read your AFRS read me just a while ago and saw the broadcasts are "night" ("Whenever possible, AFRS played their entertainment programs in the evening, so that's when I have them.")...my test was in the wee hours of the am (0200) so is it possible the station was done for the day? BTW, if it is broadcasting only in evening (if I read this right) how are you accomplishing this?

I also note my .ini entries for the new stations have MusicVolumeOnNews=0.01
whereas my default Washington station is at 0.4...could it be the volume is so low it doesn't play over the static??? I'm reaching I know... BTW thanks Fred8615.

Last edited by groomsie; 02-12-09 at 01:10 PM.
groomsie is offline   Reply With Quote