SandyCaesar
Chief

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal Stevens
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCaesar
Hypothetically, if a werewolf attacks a Guardian while he is Protecting someone, what happens? Does the wolf get beaten off? Or does the Guardian get killed?
Dang, man, read the rulez!

Quote:
Guardian - The Guardians are armed humans. They're the closest thing our little band of survivors has to defense. Each night, they choose one person to protect. If that person is attacked by a werewolf, the Guardian will protect them and the werewolf is beaten back, without the Guardian or the person he is protecting being killed.

The Hellhound is a particularly nasty breed of werewolf, capable of overpowering even a human Guardian. These choose one person to attack each night, just as a normal werewolf does. However, if that person is a Guardian, they are killed just as if they were a normal human. Or if that person is being protected by a Guardian, BOTH players are killed. If, by chance, the Hellhound attacks someone defended by TWO Guardians, the Hellhound randomly kills one of the three players (The attackee, or one of the two Guardians).
Okay, I probably deserved that.

What I meant, however, was that: can the Guardian protect himself if he is targeted? Obviously not against a Hellhound, but if a regular werewolf decides to go for someone who is himself a Guardian, then I assume the werewolf gets beaten off, correct?

Ex: Take players A, B, and C. C is a werewolf; A is a guardian, and B is a regular human. Let's say that A protects B. Then if C goes for B, nobody dies, of course. But if C goes for A, does the same apply?

Vanvikan, Feb. 2009: ordinary human, KIA, night 4

HMS Thanatus, May 2009: ??? human, KIA, night 7
SandyCaesar is offline   Reply With Quote