Old 02-09-09, 04:37 PM   #7
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

I found this recent post created a few weeks ago:

Quote:
NVIDIA 9400 GT rocks

NVIDIA, the largest seller of high graphics card has introduced the crown to the graphics card series by its 9400 Geo force GT. This will produce the best graphics ever for any game. For all the game freaks, this will produce the ultimate gaming environment. I bought the graphics card recently and I am enjoying my favorite games like Prince of Persia and FIFA 09 in a great way I have ever experienced. Offload video processing and usage of 3D widgets are also giving me more fun. This graphics card gives twice the performance offered by the 8 series graphics card introduced before. It will convert your PC into a multimedia laboratory with great features within this low cost high performance hardware. With more and higher graphics games coming up, it would be great to play with such a graphics card.
This entry was posted on Saturday, January 31st, 2009 at 6:14 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

It plays Prince of Persia very well according to this person. So, the two games you like should run great. But, never say never on games over the horizon not looking to good. I got COD World at War from my wife for Christmas. I just threw it out there for her when she asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I did not really care what I got. In fact, I asked for nothing. Anyway, the game is just kick butt. I too, thought there is nothing on the horizon. These games are coming!

Check out this thread:

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=144480

I built my current rig to run this puppy.