Thomen
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 14
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by owner20071963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomen
IMHO, I think it is perfect as it is. The recent posting volume (number of threads and post) is just not really high enough to justify to put those on the main forum page.

While I agree that multiplayer features are important for games and make games more interesting, it seems that those do not seem to be of high importance for the overall community here at Subsim.

At the end, it is Neal's decision.
I Agree the whole reason to put them
there is for New Members of Subsim,
Making it More easier for them to Find
Multiplay MatchUp,
My Vote Is Yes
Those sub-forums are already listed on the main page. Just the font size is smaller. They are sub-forums, because they are not the game itself, nor the most important part of those game for everyone, imo.

Let me ask you this: While I admire your work for the multiplayer community here, isn't it rather contra productive to the overall mulitplayer discussion here to run and advertise your separate multiplayer community?
I do not mean to be disrespectful, but find this a rather curious coincidence. And it made ime wonder, though, why even have those two forums and not just a link to your page, when (I assume) most of the multiplayer matchup is done outside this community here anyways.

Last edited by Thomen; 02-08-09 at 05:19 PM.
Thomen is offline   Reply With Quote