Old 01-31-09, 08:47 PM   #283
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton88
Hi,

I think that looks like Doenitz's signature, but it should be in fact Yamamoto's signature, or that of Hiroyasu Fushimi (or other commanders of IJN). If you can find out the equivalent of Admiral Doenitz in the Japanese Navy, (the submarine chief) I buy you a drink.. i dont know who he is

Yamamoto ~ 山本 Hiroyasu Fushimi ~ 伏見博康

That is a picture before the Signature was changed to a Japanese signature (which is just a Japanese character, but Wiki said it was a signature.) But Keltos just got his hands on a document where we may get a better signature. That was at the very beginning of the project, we did not have much done at all at that point.

And no I don't know Battlefield, I only play two games, SH4 and Falcon. So I don't know anything about it.

And as for an expert in animation, I have never done animation. I have never done any modding until I started this, so I learn as I go that is why it is taken longer than it should and why I don't want to hold the project up for faces and uniforms. I wanted at least a Beta release a while ago, but it didn't work out. I am not saying that once we release it we will never make any more improvements, we definately will improve as we find time and learn how.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote