View Single Post
Old 01-31-09, 03:45 PM   #280
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton88
I will take care of the crew voices.. and sound effects.. I do great work..
All I ask in return is that some of you work on the Japanese faces of the crew, and the IJN Uniforms.. we got to make this realisitc.. there is no outher japanse sub sim out there.
** when this is all done and ready.. could we put it all in an " .exe file ", just like Gray Wolves 3.0 mod ...etc (an executable mod), would it work?

I wish you all great success,.. I will help with whatever I can.. and It will turn out great

cheers
Hi Anton88, welcome. Appreciate your offer to help. We are not sure where we are going with the voices. We were trying to find someone (through some contacts) that actually speaks Japanese. We were trying to stay away from movies for a few reasons.
1 They are copyrighted.
2. They could be saying "Bring me a cup of coffee", I wouldn't know.
3. There is usually background noise and music that would mess it up.

But we may end up going that way. If you want to try a few examples and post them, we would certainly listen and see what you have. I don't want to sound like I don't appreciate your offer, I do. We were just trying to go in a different direction, but if you want to take the time for some examples, we will take the time to listen to them. But I don't want you to do a lot of work for nothing. We have to try to keep the voice files as small as possible so it doesn't get too big.

As for the "All I ask in return" is faces and uniforms, it is on the list but we have a lot of work to do and with Real Life, we are behind schedule from where we want to be. And it is a big task especially the faces. So if setting conditions that we must do them in order for your help then thank you but NO. We are beginners at this and are doing the best we can with the knowledge we have.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote